Awarded to a student who is pursuing a graduate degree in Library Science
- Available to full or part-time students
- Stipend must be used for tuition, books, materials, and supplies for the course of study.
- One-half of this scholarship will be disbursed each semester.
- Priority will be given to students (beginning or continuing) who demonstrate financial need, though completion of a FAFSA application is not required
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 must have been achieved for degree, undergraduate or graduate, if the applicant is a beginning student.
- Continuing students will use the GPA of 3.5 from their previous semesters of library science graduate study.